From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Desiree Oudinot
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:19 PM
To: blind-computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] potentially serious windows problem,can someone
explain this message?

Hi, Upon restarting my computer, I received the following error:
Rundll32.exe - Bad Image
The application or DLL H:\WINDOWS\system32\jinuyeju.dll is not a valid
Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.
OK
Before I restarted the computer, the system was performing very slowly. I
was on Aim and it would not accept a file transfer, saying there was no disk
space, which I knew was incorrect. When I restarted the computer, it first
wanted to end a program that I didn't recognize the name of. Now the system
is running normally, but Aim still won't accept file transfers, and that
message has me a little worried. Any ideas? I am doing a virus scan right
now using Avast, and if that helps I'll let you all know.

Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
blind-computing-le...@jaws-users.com
 blind-computing-requ...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the  following
address:
 jaws-users-list-j...@jaws-users.com