Just browsing the daily deal electronics sites this morning, I saw a 500gb external hard drive for $69.99. So you can easily find them for under $100 all over the web.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Fw: External Hard Drive

Hi, George.  Yes, all the Circuit City stores are closed now.  Maybe Best
Buys might sell external hard drives too but I don't know for sure.  I have
a nephew who runs a computer shop and I could ask him how much those drives
run for as far as price.  I don't know enough about that where I could give
correct information.
Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geo...@gmail.com>