Hi:

I think I have done something drastically wrong and my husband may be very
upset when he finds out.  I was going to get a CD from his external drive
since ITunes didn't recognize it on my computer.  I went to network places
and then to the g drive and his backup like he said too.  I didn't see
ITunes or music there and accidentally hit sync.  His computer, which the
drive is connected too,  is still asleep; the screen is black but now the g
drive doesn't show at all on my machine.  How much trouble may I have
caused.  Am I literally crying over something drastic or spilled milk?
Thanks.