To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:41 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] outlook express acting strange

Hi, everyone,

I'mhaving a strange problem now with outlook express. When I read a
message and try to put it in the delete folder, I get a message saying
"do you want toperminently delete these messages". The messages I try
to delete aren't going into the delete folder like they're supposed
to. How can I solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance.
Rosemarie