Al, I had this same problem with JAWS 9 and no one seemed to have a solution for it then.

I hope you have better results. It drove me nuts and I deleted messages I shouldn't have because of that problem.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Albert Cutolo" <acut...@nyc.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:33 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Subject line of previous message is being readwhenI open the message that follows.

Good afternoon everyone.

About a week ago, I posted this problem to the jaws users list,  in the
hopes that someone could suggest a solution too the following problem.

Using jaws 10 with outlook express 6, and windows xp home addition with
service pack 3,  it seems that whenever I open a message that someone has
sent, then delete it, whenever I open the next message,  the subject line of
the previous message  is  being read.  I’ve tried doing a repair of jaws, as
well as a jaws modify, but It didn’t solve the problem.  I’m going to post
this message on the blind computing list in the hopes that othersthat are on
that list will be able too come up with a solution too this problem.