I believe you could do this by modifying the page orientation to landscape
and then setting the margins accordingly.  For example, suppose you are
using a standard letter size (8.5" × 11") sheet of paper:

1)  Open the "FILE" menu and select the "PAGE SETUP" item.

2)  In the "MARGINS" tab minimally set the left margin to some value beyond
5.5" - possibly 6.5" (be careful to allow some printing space on the right
side of the page).
    a: Remember you'll be folding this sheet of paper in half and printing
on only the right side of both pages (11" ÷ 2).
    b: You'll probably want to adjust the right margin as well to equal the
true left margin size, setting the left margin to 6.5" will render a true
printing margin of 1" on the side where printing occurs; maybe set the right
margin to 1" so your printed "pages" will be horizontally centered.
    c: you may likewise want to adjust the top and bottom margins so you'll
have a nicely centered printed page.

3)  Tab to the "PAPER SIZE" dialog and make certain the "Landmark" option
(not PORTRAIT) is selected.

4)  You will likely want to go to the "LAYOUT" dialog to set the "VERTICAL
ALIGNMENT" to centered.

5)  You may want to save this blank "Greeting Card" as a .DOT (Document
Template) file.

Now remember that when placing text and objects in this Greeting Card that
you'll have only one half of the sheet of paper on each side for printing
material.  When the print is run, if things were set up correctly, you
should be able to fold the paper in half (like a greeting card) and the
front page and the right side of the inside should have anything on them.

Actually, I know this works because I've done it.

HTH
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they make the best of everything they have.