From: "Rogelio Terrazas" <rogelio.terra...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:13 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Netbooks and Windows 7

Just to let everyone know. I just talked to the manufacturer of my Netbook and they said that Netbooks with Windows XP are not upgradable to Windows 7. So don't purchase the license. I will cancel the extra license I ordered on
Monday.  However, I am very impressed with the Netbook and XP works
beautifully.

rogelio.terra...@gmail.com