From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of ChB
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:35 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Netbooks and Windows 7

You can certainly run windows 7 on your netbook. You have to do a clean
install though. Make sure that you have enough ram in your netbook to make
it run smooth, then there are no problems. I have bought an additional 2 gig
for my netbook and should get the ram delivered on Monday.
So if you would like to run windows 7 on it you could.
Regards
chrissy