To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Outlook Express Accounts

Most of the time you can check the "use my email account setting.

Stewart A Overbey
Bless the Lord O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His
Holy name.
Psalm 103:1

Assistant Coordinator for Computer Based Ministries
Source of Light Ministries, INTL.
Cell: (706) 474-1336
sover...@sourcelight.org
Skype: Stewart.Overbey