Mine is the 1005 HA Blu that is the only difference.  Battery life is the
difference.  My new Toshiba lasts 10 hours and is upgradable to 2 GB RAM.
Where HP and Dell you can't upgrade to 2 GB of RAM.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:06 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Important Asus Netbook Users

Hi Rogelio.

Thank you for providing us asus netbook users  with this very comprehensive
report of the problem that you had the misfortune too experience.  Here's
the model of the asus netbook that I purchased.  It is, Asus  e e e Pc 1005
ha, with expandible memory.  Is this the model that you are having trouble
with?  Please, if you would, let me know if this particular model is the one

that your refering too, so that if have too return it, I will before I leave

too visit my Mother and sister next week in Michigan.   Believe me, I very
much appreciate any and all of the help and advice and suggestions that you
can give me when it comes too resolving any possible future problems that I
might encounter with this particular model of netbook from Asus.  This is
what happens when there is poor quality control on the part of the company.
More often then not,  companies are far too willing too push there products
on the market, without making sure that the quality of the merchandise that
there selling is of good quality and of a hirer standard.  Maybe if
businesses cared less about making high profits, and more about quality
rather then quantity,  they'd have mor   of a satisfied customer.