Hi list,
I have a folder that I created in "My Documents Folder" for a unit for my
studies. Within that folder, I have several files I would like to group
together into a folder of their own within the existing folder. I have other
files within the original folder, that won't be going within this subfolder. Is
what I want to do possible? I think it is, as my university does it when they
supply me with text books within a subject folder. And each book, then has each
chapter listed separately within that book's own folder.
thanks Jason