Try this:

If you go into the existing folder, bring up the file menu. There should be
a selection called new; hit enter and one of the next list of choices should
include "folder. Hit enter; then I think there will be a selection "new
folder." Type the name of what you want your folder to be called and hit
enter. Once the new folder is created, go to the files you want to move into
that folder and either copy or cut those files. Then open your new folder.
It will say zero items. Then hit control V for paste, and your files should
then be in the new folder you have created.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES

www.employersattorneys.com