From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of dgcnc
Sent: 11. september 2009 18:18
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re:
[Blind-Computing]MACOSaccessibility-was:RE:questionCentinelSystem Driver

You are very lucky to be given a braille display. That does not happen in
the U.S. Check with the maker and see if they can help since I don't think
that is an old one at all. They might just need to contact Apple. I don't
have a braille display so am envious of you.

Greg