To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 4:44 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] 2 Out look Express problems

Hi Friends,
I'm using Windows XP Pro, Out Look Express 6 & Jaws 10.0.1154.
The first problem I'm having is about 50% of the time when I send a message the message says:
send as Unicode,
I then tab once and get:
send as is,
If I continue to tab, it goes between those two choices until I send the message, and then the page goes blank and I have to alt tab back into the inbox window. How can I fix this? The second problem is that quite often when composing a message that I have copied and pasted into a new message I hear the word:
cell
and just as often in that kind of message it combines all the words into one line. I tried to paste the message into a word document and heard some thing about a table, which leads me to believe that some how the message is in some kind of table. Is there a way to stop Out Look Express from recognizing tables in a message, but not to affect a table that is being sent by attachment in a word document? If I send the message that is reading, cell, to myself it reads without saying the word cell, but the word cell, reappears if I copy and paste it into a new message. Any help in solving these problems would be greatly appreciated.
Brian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4518 (20091017) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4518 (20091017) __________