  From: The Cluless Wanderer
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] 2 Out look Express problems

  Hi Mike,
  Here's another answer I got and seams to be easier:
  Just before copying to the clipboard,do an insert+V and hit V to virtual
  cursor options and down arrow once and hit the spacebar to select and
  copy-from virtual
  cursor
  and hit enter.  When you paste all the formatting information will not
  interfere allowing a static pasting.

  Thanks for the help any way.
  Brian