Why not test the upcoming VMware Player 3.0 (free) and VMware Workstation 7.0 (free for now, usually commercial). These are release candidates so there will be issues here and there. The beauty of VMware Player 3.0 is the ability to freely create and edit virtual machines. I've been testing it and, in Player, accessibility has been significantly improved. Go to http://communitieis.vmware.com/community/beta for more details.

From: "Marek Durila" <marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:31 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Virtual Machine

Hi all,
I'm using Virtual PC 2007 from Microsoft and when I'm in virtual windows
and switch back, Jaws in my machine will Tel only half information for
example in properties only card but not which cart if general etc. is it.
With best regards,
  Marek Durila

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Sídlo: Brno,
Technická 2995/21, PSC 61600
IC: 26244535, Zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brne
oddíl C, vložka 39922
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Registered
address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600
Company ID: 26244535, Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the
Regional Court in Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)