This may not be what you want but here is a suggestion anyway that works in
Outlook 2003. I imagine that it is similar in 2007.

1. You need an account set up in Outlook obviously before you can send from
it.
2. create the new mail or reply to be in the email you want to send.
3. Press the alt key once .
4. Press control plus tab to move focus to the toolbar.
5 cursor once rightwards and on my outlook 2003 you land on the Accounts
button . On 2007 it may be located slightly differently.
6. pres the down cursor arrow and you will be able to select a sending
address from all the available accounts in Outlook.
7. Press enter and this is the address that will be inserted in the from
field.

If there is more than one toolbar in Outlook 2007 you may have to press
control tab more than once to cycle to the one you need but I think this
first one is the one you normally need.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

David Griffith