That's why these lists and web sites, both David's and Rick's are so necessary, always a learnin' process. Smiles

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] .WAB file to text

Hi Patricia,

I did save the address book as both an Excel & text file to give myself some
practice with using the instructions that you provided.  Jaws key + W will
also give helpful shortcut key tips. I am going to learn how to navigate to
Excel justto broaden my learning curve and to expand my knowledge of the
wide variety of oppurtunities that the computer offers all of us. With the
help of these email lists' and members such as yourself the learning curve
has become a much more pleasurable process. Thank you Patricia, and all the others who have assisted myself as well as the other members of these lists' to become more independent with the use of the computer. Thanks again, take
care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Patricia Dunbar