From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] norton ghost help

Hi Samson,

Norton Ghost 12 will make an image of your harddrive but, if you ever have
to reimage your harddrive you will need sighted assistance.  That is why I
removed it from my computer a couple of days ago.  I have some computer
issues that are forcing me to reformat my drive and I am not able to do it
with this program.  I am going to run a program called Image for Windows.  I
can't explain how it works to you because I haven't learned how to
operate/navigate the program yet but, there are others on this list that use
it and have no problems.  Hopefully they will chime in with theiropinions.
I also am running XP3 home & Jaws 10 & 11 latest.  Take care.