Ah ok, I see where you're coming from now.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ch.B." <chr1...@gmx.de>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] display

Yes, but I think he meant to just have it off altogether, while still
working on the computer. When you close the lid it is a battery saving
power setting, you can set it to come back by pressing the power button
again. But unfortunately that only works as long as you are not using it.
I too, would be interested in a program which really does disable the screen
while working on the laptop.