To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Coby MP3 Player!

Hello all,
Well my wife decided to be nice to me and buy the new Coby MP3 Player for me. Can't wait to get it! One note though. It works best with IE 8 to order from there site. She had some problems using Firefox. JAWS wasn't reading the buttons to check out and a couple of other ones I can't remember.

--
Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :
lino.mora...@lljfm.net