lino.mora...@lljfm.net
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net

On 12/17/2009 3:35 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

I ordered my Coby player from J&R using IE 7, XP Pro and JAWS 9, and had no problems. This little gizmo is great. Just install the battery, plug the player directly into a USB port, copy and paste your MP3 files into it and enjoy. For best sound quality, substitute a better pair of earbuds than the supplied pair. Too bad they're no longer avaiable for $10. But even for $14.99, it's a great value for a blind-accessible MP3 player.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.mora...@lljfm.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:50 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Coby MP3 Player!

Hello all,
Well my wife decided to be nice to me and buy the new Coby MP3 Player for me. Can't wait to get it! One note though. It works best with IE 8 to order from there site. She had some problems using Firefox. JAWS wasn't reading the buttons to check out and a couple of other ones I can't remember.

--
Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :