To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Magic Jack

Hi
    Magic Jack is an adapter that plugs in to a USB port and then you can
plug your standard house phone in to the adapter. It allows one to make
calls over the internet. A person usually has free long distance in their
own country. The magic jack costs just under $2 a month in the United
States.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Overcast, 24°F(-4°C) Wind:Calm<
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan Song" <blindgu...@gmail.com>