Hi Bros.! Yes, you can call Canada as magicjack iservices all of your country and mine dhere in the great Eskimo condinds of the North! grin; call me ok on your magicjack...phone; 647-438-1000 Ken b ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 7:32 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Magic Jack and billing

Hi
I have a magic jack and was concerned about how much it costs to call from the United states to Canada. After investigating the website I am still not sure. Does any one have the complete answer on this? The second thing I am wondering about is how do I check my magic jack account online?
    Thank you for your help.

God bless,
Mark