Hi,
When I run some application sometimes it's Acrobat Reader, sometimes Lotus,
Jaws will stop speak, braille cursor will stop moving, but in the Task
Manager I see jf.exe as a process, which I must kill and run Jaws again.
Any ideas?
Working in XP Pro.
With best regards,
   Marek Durila

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Sídlo: Brno,
Technická 2995/21, PSC 61600
IC: 26244535, Zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brne
oddíl C, vložka 39922
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Registered
address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600
Company ID: 26244535, Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the
Regional Court in Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)