Try Microsoft Security Essentials from www.microsoft.com/security_essentials. You will need to uninstall Avast and any other real-time protection programs before you can install this. Hope this helps.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

On 17/01/2010 12:21, G.BRL wrote:
Greeting all,

My computer restarting by it self since yesterday. In the middle of
doing something, it cut me off and do the restart.
I am running avast free edition and its updating every 24 hours.
However, when I am running Avast, my pc freeze.
I am suspecting spyware or a virus has infected my pc that can't be
eradicated by Avast.
I used to use Adaware. but, now I can't find where to download.
Can anyone tell me what I should do?
What type of jaws friendly spyware or antivirus is available to clean
the system?
Thanks in advance.