Or Pedro could go from i e 6 to i e 7 and then to i e 8 if he insists on
using 8, right?  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How to upgrade to I E 8

:
: If you're upgrading from IE 6 directly to IE 8, you cannot roll back to IE
: 7.  If you uninstall IE 8, you will roll back to the previously installed
: version of IE, which in your case is IE 6.  You could try one of the
: third-party IE suites that contains all versions of IE including IE 7, but
: in my experience, these IE suites can be problematic.  So just hope IE 8
: works for you.
:
: Gerald