This is good to know; I need to pass this info on to a friend.

Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] How to upgrade to I E 8

Hi Rosemarie,
You can use IE6 as long as you want.
Microsoft will discontinue support for it, which simply means that there
will be no more security updates, or patches.
Eventually,most websites will no longer support the browser version as they
continue to update.
For those that choose to use it after the end of the support cycle, they
will be using an unsecured browser, and be unable to access some websites.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>