Hi Donnie:

I don'tknow if this key combination will work, but try using the key combination of alt plus the spacebar and hit x. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: "Blind-Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 12:18 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Maximizing A YouTube Video

When watching a YouTube video, my wife can maximize it by clicking on a little x in the corner of
the video.  Is there any way I can do this using a key command?

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road
Annville, Kentucky  40402