From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of Mauricio
Molina
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 4:05 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Maximizing A YouTube Video

Hi Donnie,

Here is how I do it using JAWS.

Once the video starts playing, press the letter B for button until you hear
full screen button.

Then route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor with Insert+Minus.

At that point, you can activate the left mouse button by hitting the key to
the right of the numlock of the number pad.

I usually turn the PC cursor on again when finished.

Mauricio