Jacob is there a way to contact you off line?
please join me on facebook blindgu...@gmail.com or follow me on twitter at
www.twitter.com/kimsansong

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:14 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] THE TERM synchronize IN E-MAIL PROGRAMS

While Rick's answer is right, I think the term synchronise generally applies

to outlook/exchange server etc. since while you can read messages offline
etc., it sort of stays connected to the server while online, whereas things
like outlook express etc. really just carry out send/receive commands either

at regular intervals, or when you tell it to.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA