E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 22/02/2010 09:31, Frank Ventura wrote:
What are the differences between VMWare Player and Workstation? Also is
there a VINUX virtual machine I can download anywhere?
tia
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Donald
Marang
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:41 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] virtual machine

The VMware JAWS scripts are at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/marangs/VMware.html

They rreally are not necessary with Player 3.0, which now is 95%
accessible
without scripts.  Unless, you have needs like networked teams of virtual

machines or snapshot / clone / movie (recording of all changes)
playback, I
highly recommend the free VMware Player 3.0 software.  The scripts for
Workstation are more productive.

Don Marang