Yes, I would like to know if anyone else knows. I am having the same thing
happen.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:16 AM
To: blind-computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] What's Up With Mobile Facebook?

Hi listers.  This morning, when I attempted to access the Mobile Facebook
home or log in page by visiting M.facebook.com, I instead unexpectedly got a
file download dialog which didn't make any sense.  The regular Facebook and
Facebook lite web sites seem to be okay.  Did something with M.facebook
suddenly change overnight?  Can anyone explain what's going on?  Thanks.

Gerald