Hi,
I am having this problem with IE, however it works fine with Firefox,
although it took me a few attempts to log in, but that's an issue I've
always had with the mobile site and Firefox from the beginning. I sure
hope it gets back to normal soon, but until then I guess we can all
use lite.facebook.com because that's just as good as the mobile site.