Hello folks:

I have a question and I hope to gain several responses from this post.

                When teaching jaws to a sighted individual, not partially
sighted, but full blown 20-20, what would your approach be?

                Meaning: would you turn the screen off so the person can get
the full affect of how to use jaws? Would you iliminate using the mouse?
What would be the most important thing to mention/keep in mind when teaching
sighted folks?  If I have more questions to add, I will post them to this
thread. If you do not want to generate tons of traffic on this thread and
cause an annoyance, please feel free to email me at blindgu...@gmail.com.
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.