The PC cursor is the system focus, and yes, it is visible, it's the virtual PC cursor sighted people can't see I believe. What I did was allow them to ask questions as I went along, and I clarified things if they got confused. I also allowed jaws to speak the entire message it needed to, rather than pressing control after i'd heard what I needed, so they knew what a user should expect from a specific action.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <blindgu...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] teaching jaws

Aiden:
So was there any confusion? Meaning you explaining what you were doing vs
what they were seeing?
If memory serves me correctly isn't the PC cursor different from the mouse
cursor and a person cannot see the pc cursor?
Thanks for everyones input its helping out!

Please visit me on facebook at blindgu...@gmail.com or follow me on twitter
at www.twitter.com/kimsansong