From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Donald Marang
Sent: 11. mars 2010 16:16
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] IE 8 settings

Thanks, I will give that a try next time.  Yes, I love Tab browsing!
However, I use all four ways to open a link;
Enter or Space to open the link in the same Tab,
Shift + Enter to open in a new browser window,
Control + Enter to open a new Tab in the vackground, and
Control + Shift + Enter to open in a new Tab in the foreground.

Sometimes it is convenient to keep related pages together and sometimes I
like to keep different pages separate.

I tend to use the Quick Tab keystroke, Control + Shift + Q, to bring up a
list of open Tabs, rather than using the Control + Tab hotkey.  It is nice
both are available.

Don Marang