To: "BPC" <Blind-Computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] HP Keyboard Question

I was wondering if there's a way to disable the buttons above the function keys on my keyboard so they don't work? I was needing to shake out the keyboard because a pretzel stick got lost somewhere and when I did that, the speech went somewhere too. I pressed a button at the far right corner of the keyboard and discovered that to be like a button to silent jaws, which I just as soon that key didn't work. So would there be a way to make this key and the rest of them not to work by any chance?
And, no, I probably will not stop eating at my keyboard..

Patricia