From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Goldfield
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:36 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problem with outlook

Melissa,

If my last message regarding the system restore program didn't cause you to
faint then I just wanted to offer one more piece of advice regarding
restoring your system.  I would recommend using the JAWS cursor on the
screen which prsents a list of available dates, just to confirm that the
dates being offered are from April.  It should say April 2010 on the screen
to confirm that these are April's dates.  There is also a previous month
button in case you want or need to roll back to March's dates.

David