That's ok. You can still download books with one of the blank cartridges or a thumb drive to be played on a nls digital player.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help witih nls cartridge-need directions

I don't have a Stream.  marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:47 AM

: Did you install the software from your stream?
: The stream's software recognizes the nls zipped books. If the software
from
: Humanware is installed on your computer, open it and a list will be
provided
: of all the zipped books you have downloaded, up/down arrow through the
list
: and spacebar the ones you want to unzip, tab to ok and it does it for ya.
: Make sure the box is checked that says, unzip all files on pc.
:
: Patricia
:
: ----- Original Message ----- : From: "Janet" <ses...@rcn.com>