From: "Patricia" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help witih nls cartridge-need directions

: An extra note to this..
: If you have a thumb drive, cartridge, or the disk from the stream
connected
: to your computer at the time you have unzipped the books and before you
tab
: to have them unzip, there's selections in HW software to have the books
not
: only unzipped, but sent directly to your choice of storage device.
:
: Patricia
: