copy or cut and paste it the usual way you do it for anything else.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cliff Smales" <csma...@att.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] entering data im excel 2007

I'm using excel 2003 and have a question.

If I need to make an identical entry into several cells in a column, is there a keyboard shortcut for doing so?

For example: If I've made my starting entry in A 1, and wish to make the same entry in A 2 through A9, is there a shortcut for this?

Cliff Smales

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annette Carr" <amca...@verizon.net>