-----Mensagem original-----
De: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] Em nome de Alan & Terrie Robbins
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 10 de junho de 2010 09:31
Para: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Assunto: Re: [Blind-Computing] No Speech on Boot up

Margaret,

In my opinion, these possible reasons you cite may have been
at play. Has it done this before? sometimes computers do
strange things and unless you can consistently replicate the
problem it if often difficult to pinpoint an exact reason
for a particular behavior.

Al