Hi Chris;

Thank you very much for this very helpful information.  Take care.

From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Need some help with NVDAPlease

Hi Mike and all,
What was previous posted; somebody is clearly using the portable
version, as there is no userconfig directory in the installable version.
Instead, NVDA stores your settings in c:\documents and
settings\<username>\application data\NVDA, where <username> is the
actual user account. This is under XP. In Vista and later they are
stored in c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\NVDA, again where
<username> is the actual user account. Sorry I didn't reply earlier; I
was waiting for somebody else to post, but they haven't, so thought I'd
post. So try looking in one of the above paths. Hope this helps.

Mr IT Help Desk [HND]
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266