Hey it's working. Cool thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Hamid Aitouznag
Sent: Wednesday, 23 June 2010 10:23 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Finding the total run time of a group of
songs

Ok Mike,

Follow these steps:

1. press insert plus J to get the jaws' options dialog. then arrow down
to utilities and press enter. Arrow down till you reach jaws
configuration manager and hit enter.

2. Once inside the configuration window, hit alt plus s to open the
settings' menu, then hit the letter v to open the verbosity dialog.
You'll land on a set of radio buttons that controls which verbosity
level you want to set. You should know beforehand which level of
verbosity you are on. Then tab to the preferences of the level you want
to change. As you might know, jaws offers 3 verbosity levels: beginner,
intermediate and advanced. Press enter on the button you want to modify
its options and a new dialog will pop up.

3. Now, hit the letter T to jump to a checkBox  called toolTip and check
it with space. tab to Ok  and press enter. You are back in the first
dialog, tab to ok and hit space bar to close it.

4. Press control plus s to save your modifications and hit alt plus F4
to close the configuration window.

Remember, you should use the verbosity level which you modified not
another one. I mean, if you have checked the toolTip for the beginner
level, the new changes will effect your jaws behavior only if you are
using that verbosity level.

Now, whenever yu land on a file or folder while arrowing, you'll hear a
banch of information to that file or folder. However, give jaws room to
announce those informatio...

Hope that helps, otherwise, feel free to contact me on skype, will  sort
that out with you

Regards

Hamid AITOUZNAG

Skype: hamidgeni