hay this teamviewer du u have to have any software installed on both machines, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamid Aitouznag" <hamid.ma...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] system access

Hi there,

There is a free program called team viewer that enables one person to control another's machine. This program is designed essencially for the sighted user, however, I tested it with jaws and it works quite well, in fact there are still some few things one can not do on the client's machine especially performing specific jaws hotKeys, but i was able to fix nearly everything that needed to be fixed on that distant machine.

Hamid AITOUZNAG

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com

Twitter: hamidgeni