From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:44 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] system access

I tell you something, this is JAWS Tandem without JAWS and that even
sighted users, on either or both sides, can use it. That was my
impressions when I looked at this utility anyway.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266