From: "Kim Kelly" <kim...@clearwire.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Buying a NLS Player

: Hi Mark,  You do not have to purchase a Digital player.
:
: If you are signed up with a lending library through NLS. "the national
: library service for the blind and physically handicapped".
: You will get a player for free from your lending library that sends you
: talking books. All you need to do is;
: Contact your library in your area.
: Hope this helps.
: