From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:22 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] system access

Hi, I have just e-mailed Serotek support. What are they like at helping
new or prospective customers?

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 01/07/2010 14:55, Maria Campbell wrote:
> Try (650) 249-1000 or send email to supp...@serotek.com.
>
> Sunny Day
> Maria Campbell
> lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net
>
> WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE IS STRONGER THAN THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD
> WILL KNOW PEACE
> --JIMI HENDRIX.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
> <christopher...@googlemail.com>

ECKE RANCH
Providing Integrity, Innovation, & Grower Solutions for 3 Generations!

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information of Paul Ecke Ranch and is intended for a specific
individual.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any
manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.