Ok, I wish to bring this back on topic. I am considering using System Access to Go quite frequently now I have an active and reliable internet connection. I do have an account on there, but have forgotten the pin. So I went onto the log in page at www.serotek.com, and followed the instructions to retrieve my details. The problem is, I have not received anything from Serotek support with my details. I have tried this twice, on two separate occasions, and I just haven't heard from them. One possibility is that the e-mail address they have I may have deleted, so it's probably bouncing back to them. Should I therefore create a new System Access to Go account? Many thanks, and it may go as far as getting System Access Standalone through Build a Bundle.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266